Automatic Watering Device Drip Irrigation System Gardening Tools for Flower Pots Plant Houseplant Spikes Self Watering
Slow-release vacation for outdoor & indoor use,A simple and effective way to water your plants when you are away or have no time to take care of your plants.
- Easy flow control means your plants receive the correct amount of water.
- You can also put water and fertilizer into a bottle, then use the water spike to deliver the nourishing fluid.
- How to use:
- Just wet them for a couple of minutes to prepare the tips, then insert the probes into the soil of your potted plants and place the hose ends in a water reservoir nearby.
- - The vacuum created as the water is drawn into the dry soil, then the vacuum can pull more water in through the supply hose.
- It will now draw water into the pot as the plant needs it.